£28000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary Circa £25,000
- Monday to Friday ONLY 9am - 6pm
- No weekends
- Successful Independent Service Centre
Our client, an Independent Service Centre, are looking for a qualified vehicle technician to join their brilliant team based in Bedford. This is a great opportunity for an experienced tech to join a team where they will be a valued member of the team in a busy garage.
As a Vehicle Technician you will be required to:
- Perform routine vehicle servicing and maintenance
- Maintain repair and service records
- Maintain equipment and facilities to ensure functional longevity and workplace safety
- Road test vehicles (including manual transmission)
- Accurately use diagnostic equipment to inspect vehicles and identify issues
To be considered for this role you will be a fully qualified technician, ideally with an MOT licence, but this is not essential. You will also be a team player who willing to work hard and with up to date knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
With regards to salary, my client will pay up to £25,000 for a service technician, but will offer more for more skilled and experienced mechanics, who have a MOT licence or can take on front house responsibilities as well.
If this Technician Vacancy has interested you or you would like to find out about any other Motor Trade Job in Bedfordshire please get in touch with Matt at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.