£33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience, OTE £33,000.
- Hours: 45 Hour Week, 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Are you seeking a role within a Main Dealer that is recruiting when others are cutting staff? Are you seeking a Technician role with a company that prides itself on staff development and brand training?
The Role and Requirements for Vehicle Technician:
- You will be fully qualified and capable of the full range of mechanical repair jobs.
- Your professional background can be anything beyond this - brand qualifications will ensure top rates, but any other brands or non-franchised technicians are encouraged to apply.
- You will be able to work to a high standard in a busy workshop environment.
- Ability to deliver customer service where required alongside practical work.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- Highly competitive salary package for the area.
- A bonus structure that is earned across several KPIs.
- Friendly working atmosphere.
- Access to and encouragement to participate in brand training and gain brand qualifications.
- A set of colleagues that includes previous placements of ours: this is a longstanding and trusted client.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.