£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary £29,800, OTE 32,000.
- Working Hours: Alternate week 1 / week 2 pattern with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Are you an HGV Technician seeking your next move? Are you an LCV Technician with some experience of working on HGVs? If you are either of these, this could be the role for you!
The Role/Requirements of a HGV Technician:
- You will either be a level 3 or time-served commercial vehicle mechanic.
- You will perform a full range of mechanical tasks and will be experienced in all aspects of commercial vehicle repair.
- You might be exclusively an HGV Technician, or you might be an LCV Technician with experience on HGVs as well. Our client works on both from its Lincoln depot.
- You will be minded to join a medium-sized, close-knit workshop team.
What the Successful HGV Technician will Get:
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours - join existing placements who are building their career with the client.
- A competitive basic salary.
- No early starts.
- A role where you can train on different types of vehicle.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as jobs are being taken up quickly in the current market.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.