£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £28,000 depending on experience.
- Come away from the body shop floor for a different type of role.
Are you experience in accident repair estimation and vehicle damage assessment? Are you looking for an office role away from the body shop floor? Join a stable company on an expansion drive.
The VDA / Estimator Role and Requirements:
- Motor trade bodyshop experience is essential.
- You might be a qualified estimator or be time-served in the role.
- If you are an experienced panel beater or paint sprayer with some experience of estimating, then our client would also be interested in hearing from you.
- You will be confident in assessing vehicle damage and will have good communication skills to liaise with the different bodyshops.
- You will be able to price and process work once completed.
- Computer literacy is essential.
What the Successful Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) / Estimator will get:
- A different type of role away from the body shop floor, based in an office.
- The ability to work closely with senior management in order to develop in the role and to further your career.
- A place in a growing, expanding company that can offer stability in an otherwise difficult marketplace.
- A position joining some of our previous placements within the business - this is a longstanding and trusted, recommended client of ours.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as roles are being filled quickly in the current market.
If this VDA / Estimator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.