£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary: Up To £35,000 Depending on experience + Weekly Productivity Bonus
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm; 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Training and Development Opportunities
If you are an experienced Car Technician looking for an exciting new opportunity then get in touch today!
This is a manufacturer-led Dealer group, this provides ample opportunity and progression within an established and reputable organisation with great earning potential!
About this Vehicle Technician position:
The successful candidate for our Vehicle Technician position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Vehicle Technician position involves:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
If this Car Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Vehicle Technician Jobs and Motor Trade Jobs in Essex and East London, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.