£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- MOT Testing only role
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Mon - Fri + 1 in 2 Saturdays as overtime when required
- If you have an MOT (4&7) license and live nearby then get in contact!
- Any experience is welcome to apply provided your license is valid.
Your responsibilities as an MOT Tester will include:
- Ensuring the work completed on each vehicle is carried out safely and to a high standard
- Carry out MOT testing in accordance with DVSA testing requirements
- Complete tyre fitting whilst being able to use an alignment machine and understand the reading and relevant adjustments
- Fitting brakes, exhausts and other mechanical products
- Working in a safe manner and always comply with health & safety regulations
- Ensuring you do not work on any product or service that you have not been assessed as competent in or trained to carry out
- Adherence to company procedures on the use of vehicle inspection sheets
- Making customers and/or management aware of any additional faults found on the customers vehicle
Our client Require a fully qualified MOT Tester to join their highly successful team.
If this MOT Tester vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Vehicle Technician/MOT tester Jobs and Dealership Jobs in the South West London and Surrey please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.