£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary of up to £32,000
- OTE of £36,000
- Well-established Main Dealer
Our Client a highly regarded Main dealer in the Manchester region is looking to a hire a fully qualified Master Technician.
As a Master Technician, you will be an integral member of the Aftersales Team.
Your key responsibilities as a Master Technician will include:
- Assuming a leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Effectively utilising the tools and resources available to you to become a specialist in your area.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Maintaining all records and documentation in a complete and accurate manner ensuring that they are aligned with any governing quality standards.
The Ideal Master Technician will need to have a minimum of 5 years experience working on the tools and must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organization.
f this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Manchester please contact Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs