£22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Legal Secretary to join their busy team, within their well-established Commercial Property Solicitors in Norfolk.
P/T and F/T contracts available depending on the level of experience and personal circumstances.
MUST have Commercial Property experience.
Our client is offering the successful candidate:
- £20,000 - £22,000 DOE
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- Excellent development & career progression
The main role is to work within commercial property supporting on completing forms/land registry enquiries and other property duties.
- To provide an efficient secretarial service to fee earners and team
- Principal duties and responsibilities
- To deliver practical services of outstanding quality that are focused on the Client's needs.
- To type correspondence and legal documents to solicitors, companies and Clients.
- To answer the telephone professionally, taking accurate messages from Clients and other contacts.
- To file correspondence and documents each day, returning the files to the cabinets.
- To deal with all enquires made by a Client in the absence of the Solicitor.
- To make appointments on behalf of the Solicitor when requested and to service meetings including the booking of conference rooms and provision of refreshments for the Solicitor and any visitors and Clients.
- To liaise with other members of staff in setting up meetings etc.
- To be flexible in covering for other secretaries' absence.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Legal Secretary to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If this Commercial Legal Secretary Job interests you and you would like to know more about please contact Paul at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.