£22500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary up to £21,000 per annum with £22,500 on-target-earnings.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
Our client a franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in the South Wales region requires an experienced and professional Parts Advisor to join their business.
With initial training at our client's Newport dealership, upon completion you will then be based out of our client's Cardiff dealership full-time providing coverage in Newport roughly one week per month. You will report to the Parts Manager and work as as part of a friendly team where your responsibilities shall include:
- To receive all parts orders, accurately identify requirements and ensure that they are accurately and promptly picked and dispatched.
- Accurately identify and process customer parts requirements; whilst maintaining a courteous and professional approach in a busy trade parts sales environment.
- To be sales orientated and target driven to ensure successful parts growth.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live within an easily commutable distance of Newport/Cardiff. You will need to hold recent or current automotive vehicle parts experience, ideally working with commercial vehicle parts, however our client is also very interested in candidates from a motor factor background. You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with a dealer management system (Kerridge/ADP) and electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic manner.
For your hard work, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £21,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Access to performance related bonus scheme providing an on-target-earnings of £22,500 per annum.
- Fully brand accredited training and development.
- 22 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 40 hour week between the hours 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.