£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday to Friday ONLY, 08:30 – 17:30
- Up to £26,000 Salary
- Family Run Business!
Responsibilities for the successful Sales & Marketing Administrator will include:
- Full control of Sales Administration for new vehicles
- Ensure systems and methods are in place in all administrative matters relating to vehicle sales
- Ensure all orders and invoices are submitted by the Sales Team in compliance with legal and manufacture regulations
- Customers and Salesman are fully updated of the process throughout
- Ensure accurate records are kept, updated and filed accordingly
- Update customer database on CRM
- Deal with incoming enquires and passing on sales leads
- Ensure vehicles are registered and taxed and all documentation is prepared for vehicle customer hand over
- Liaising with the Sales Manager, Sales Team and Accounts Department
- Run weekly and year to date reports
- Ensure Social Media Channels are updated
- Assisting with Advertising Campaigns
- General and adhoc duties
The successful Sales & Marketing Administrator must be organised, disciplined, high level of accuracy and have a strong understanding of spreadsheets, able to work in a fluid way and evolve to requirement. Must be a team player.
Attention to detail and experience within the role is a must. My client would prefer experience within the automotive sector.
If this Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Fareham, Eastleigh, Salisbury please contact Martin at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.