£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary negotiable depending on experience,
- Up to c. £35,000 available for the highly skilled.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8-5 - NO WEEKENDS.
Are you an experienced car or van technician seeking a role where you work on both? Are you looking for work at a family-run dealership with a fantastic local reputation?
The Vehicle Technician Role/Requirements:
- You must be fully qualified or time-served in vehicle mechanics.
- Experience on vans or cars is sought, you do not need to have worked on both.
- You will be comfortable will all elements of vehicle repair.
- This is a family-run business so you will be happy to get involved in other areas of the business as required.
- Work on vehicles up to 4T but no heavier.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A highly competitive basic salary.
- A genuinely close-knit workforce to join and be a part of.
- A family-run business where everybody knows everybody - this is ideal for those in such a business, or looking to escape the PLC world and atmosphere.
- No weekend work.
- A stable place within an expanding business taking on a new venture: move with confidence.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in York please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.