£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Service Advisor Required in Stoke
- Salary Dependent - Realistic OTE £26,000 upwards
- Main Car Dealership
- Opportunity to join a secure and long-standing company
- Great Long Term Career Prospects
Our Client, a Volume Car Dealership in the Stoke area, is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading brand that offers great progression opportunities and good long term career prospects.
The Service Advisor must have previous experience of a main dealer environment to apply for this Service Advisor role.
In this Service Advisor role you will be required to work closely with customers, ensuring their requirements are met and aim to make their experience of the company as pleasant as possible.
Key responsibilities as a Service Advisor are as follows:
- Checking the vehicle onto site, allocating and checking out a loan vehicle, entering work onto the dealer management system
- Managing progress of all jobs
- Liaising with the customer during progression of work
- Completing a full description of the work done
In exchange for the Service Advisor commitment to the company you can expect a generous salary and the opportunity to earn bonuses. You will also be able to benefit from paid overtime and a company reward scheme as well as the potential to progress within the company in the future.
If this Service Advisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Stoke please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!