£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- The salary for this role is highly competitive however it is dependent on experience + bonus + car
- Fantastic company perks & benefits, working for one of the most well-established Dealerships within the area, exciting challenge!
- Previous Aftersales Management experience within Commercial or Car Dealership required!
Do you have experience in running a successful Aftersales Department? Are you looking for a new challenge for 2021 during a period of exciting expansion within group? This is the perfect opportunity for YOU!!
Our Client is actively looking to hire an experienced Aftersales Manager for their busy and well-established Dealership in the Heathrow / West London area.
Key Requirements/Details for this Aftersales Manager role:
- Bring together the Service & Parts departments to work super efficiently
- Controlling budgets and cost management for Aftersales
- Improve and implement new processes and procedures.
- Increase overall departmental performance
- Performance analysis to identify areas of weakness
- Managing, developing and training Staff.
Our Client is looking for an Aftersales Manager with a proven track record and someone who's a strong leader who inspires people to succeed!
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a strong Basic Salary negotiable dependent on experience, plus bonus' and a car. Working for our Client also entitles you to some other fantastic company perks + benefits - you are well and truly looked after!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Aftersales Managers role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!