£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary of up to £24,500 per annum
- OTE of up to £30,000 per annum.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm.
Our client a long-established franchise approved car dealership in the Cwmbran region is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department!
Working as part of a friendly team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out diagnosis, service, and repair of a wide range of vehicles as required to high standards.
You will need to ensure faults/vehicle conditions are accurately diagnosed and reported.
As a Vehicle Technician you will need to ensure that quality and Health & Safety procedures are followed so customer service and satisfaction levels are maintained to a high level.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Cwmbran region or live within a reasonable commuting distance to Cwmbran.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold at least one to two years experience post-qualification within a garage/main dealer working environment.
You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player.
You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise main dealer approved environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
Applicants with an active MOT licence would be highly advantageous however it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering:
- Starting basic salary of up to £24,500 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous bonus scheme creating uncapped average earnings of up to £30,000+ per annum.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer approved and in-house training.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a business serving the region for more than 60 years.
You are required to work 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch and 15 minute morning break.
You are also required to work one in two Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cwmbran please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.