£22880 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £11 per hour basic salary plus overtime potential.
- 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our client a long-standing automotive accident repair centre based in the Pembrokeshire region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join their business.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer your key objectives will include:
- Fulfil all tasks to customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
- Safeguard the customer’s vehicle and its contents while in the bodyshop.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
- Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Sprayer to NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent as a minimum or failing this will need to have a strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer.
You will need hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player.
You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work our client is offering the successful Paint Sprayer:
- Starting salary up to £10-11 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
- 20 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- In-house training/development provided.
- Excellent career development prospects with a long-standing accident repair centre in the region.
- Working hours from 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Pembroke please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.