£22880 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £11 per hour basic salary plus overtime potential.
- 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our client a long-standing automotive accident repair centre based in the Pembrokeshire region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Beater to join their business.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Panel Beater your key objectives will include:
- Undertake replacement and repair of damaged or compromised bodywork panels
- Complete chassis and framework repairs
- Accurately assess vehicle damage and apply appropriate methods to produce a high quality repair
- Conduct bumper and door repair works as required
- Ensure all panel beating/repair works meet internal and third parts quality standards
- Work as part of a team to ensure bodyshop operations run efficiently and safely
In order to be eligible for this role you will ideally be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Beater to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. Failing this you will need to have a good amount of time-served experience as a Vehicle Panel Beater. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work as a Panel Beater our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £10-11 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
- 20 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- In-house training/development provided.
- Excellent career development prospects with a long-standing accident repair centre in the region.
- Working hours from 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Haverfordwest please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.