£32400 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £30K Basic DOE + Bonus
- 45 hours per week + Saturdays on a rota
- Croydon, Surrey
- Car Workshop Based Position
Automotive Auto Electrician Required for Vehicle Workshop and all makes and models Service Centre!
Our client an established Vehicle Service Centre in the Croydon, Surrey area is currently looking to hire an experienced Auto Electrician to join their expanding business to assist with fault finding, diagnostics and electrical issues on their customers vehicles.
Our clients aim to create an environment that is as supportive, diverse and fun as their brand. If you’re results-oriented, dedicated, and ready to contribute to an unparalleled experience for our community of forward thinking members, we encourage you to apply.
Overview of the role:
We have a vacancy for a trustworthy, reliable and innovative individual to work as a Technician within the Auto Electrical Team floating between the workshops and offering support to the mechanical / fitting teams.
Key Responsibilities as a Auto Electrician:
- Perform vehicle discovery relating to our clients technology in conjunction with the Senior Technician
- Produce technical documentation in line with my clients best practice
- Provide training both internally and with 3rd party suppliers
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Monitor new vehicle model releases across our clients portfolio of vehicles
- Assist the Senior Technician with testing and quality assurance, maintaining a record of audits and tests
- Coordinate the supply of hardware components across the business, working with a portfolio of vendors across an international supply chain
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Automotive Technician; automotive electronics knowledge is essential
- 3-5 years of technical experience in the automotive sector
- Intermediate computer skills with various diagnostic scanners
- Works well with others, communicates effectively and to break down complex technical concepts into easily understood language
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected demands on time
- Possesses lateral thinking skills, curiosity, advanced problem solving, and a strong interest in automotive electronics
- Previous experience of supply chain management is a plus, but is not required
- Valid driver’s license with fewer than 6 points
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for commission and career development as well as a company car.
If this Auto Electrician Job interests you or you would like find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Croydon, Surrey area then please contact Annalise Hoskins at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.