£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: up to £24,000 basic (depending on experience) + bonus = OTE up to £28,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 42.5 hours / Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a hugely successful and busy Main Car Dealership based in Stratford upon Avon and due to expansion reasons they are actively looking for a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician.
As a Vehicle Technician, your responsibilities are likely to consist of, but are not limited to:
- Complete vehicle servicing, repairs.
- The knowledge to use modern vehicle diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Great team player and communication skills.
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets.
The successful Vehicle Technician will have:
- 3 years post apprenticeship workshop experience.
- Hold NVQ qualifications in Vehicle Mechanics to Level 3.
- Main Car Dealer workshop experience preferable.
- If a VOSA approved MOT tester this is an advantage.
- A full UK driving license.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stratford Upon Avon please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.