£29200 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £24 - £27k Basic + Bonus
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Camberley, Surrey
My client has recently started a new and exciting project and are looking for a new member to join their rapidly expanding team as a Service Delivery Executive to join their existing Automotive Service team.
Our client is specifically looking for Automotive Service Advisors / Managers / Mechanically minded applicants to add value to their existing service focusing purely on looking after customers, ensuring they receive a first class service from the beginning to the end of the customers journey. Training will be given plus all the support you require to carry out the role to the best of your ability.
It's an exciting time to come on board, taking ownership of your position and developing a career with our client!
You will form part of the Service Delivery Team who are available to help their consumers with escalations on a 4 on 4 off basis working 37.5 hours per week.
As part of your varied role, you will be involved with:
- Customer Management- ensuring a premium service to our clients customers
- Supplier Management- building strong relationships with suppliers to ensure all repairs are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Logistics management – managing the movement and logistics of vehicles
- Order cancellations & returns – relating to quality issues
- Complaints – ensuring customers receive a ‘first class’ service and all are complaints dealt with for the best possible outcome for both parties.
- Supporting and participating in any ad-hoc customer operations projects as and when required
- Understand vehicle issue by asking more technically minded questions
- Diagnosing issue prior to agreeing repair
- Challenge costs on repair work
Things our client is looking for in you:
- A strong customer service/experience/satisfaction background
- Mechanics/Vehicle experience is preferable
- Experience in conversational commerce and or telephony
- An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills with strong customer service skills and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance
- Good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
If you come from a mechanical background, enjoy working in diverse cross-functional agile teams and looking for a place that empowers you to have immediate meaningful impact, our client wants to speak to you now! This position is for an immediate start so don’t hold off apply today!
For further information please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement and this role is based near Camberley, Surrey.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.