£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £36,000 depending on experience.
- 42.5 Hours a Week - Flexible Working Pattern.
Are you a qualified, experienced Panel Beater seeking a new role at an expanding site and expanding group? Would you like a secure move to a recommended client of ours to kickstart the year?
- You must be fully qualified and experienced to be eligible for the role.
- An ATA Accreditation is desirable but not essential.
- You will be fully skilled in all aspects of the panel beating process.
- You will be able and willing to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining the same level of work.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A career with a longstanding and trusted client of ours - join previous placements of ours in the workforce.
- A position in a successful, expanding business with a fantastic reputation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Guidance from experienced management.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are being filled quickly in the current marketplace.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.