£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to C. £25,000, OTE £28,000.
- Join a longstanding and trusted client of ours and further your career.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- You will be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician.
- You will be able to complete a full range of mechanical repair jobs.
- You will be capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Applications are sought from vehicle technicians from various professional backgrounds.
- You will be ready to work in a large, high-performing workshop.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- Work for a longstanding and trusted client of ours and join existing members of staff in the workforce.
- A competitive basic salary depending on your experience, up to c. £25,000, with bonus earnings to supplement income.
- You will be encouraged to complete brand qualifications and group training to develop your career.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established and successful company.
- The chance to work on a desirable brand and embark on a stable and successful career.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Doncaster please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.