£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Great Basic Salary of up to £35,000 or more available for the right person.
- Join a client on an expansion drive in an otherwise difficult marketplace.
The Senior Vehicle Technician / Workshop Controller Role/Requirements:
- You will be able to perform a full range of mechanical tasks.
- At the higher end of work, you will be able to perform complex vehicle diagnostics and fault finding.
- Advise more junior members of staff and help to bring them through.
- Organise the workshop and make sure the staff and the centre are running efficiently and profitably.
- Also get involved in driving sales and advertising.
- Get involved in all areas of the business, working in line with company direction but also implementing your own ideas to increase the success of the site.
What the Successful Senior Vehicle Technician / Workshop Controller will get:
- A basic salary of c. £35,000 or possibly more for the right, experienced individual.
- A career at a busy site and company.
- A great, close-knit working atmosphere with team events and nights out (in normal times).
- A managerial position where you will be able to see you staff develop and your ideas take root.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Senior Vehicle Technician / Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.