£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Main Dealer Family run
- Long term career progression
- Fantastic Opportunity with long term career progression
- Cambridge region
Our client a Main Dealer in Cambridge is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join the team issuing parts and dealing with customers via all platforms of communication, email, social, live chat and via our manufacturer parts portals.
Working within the Parts Department franchised Automotive dealership you can expect a fast-paced environment and as a Parts Advisor you will be experienced in being an integral part in the success of the business.
The successful Parts Advisor will be:
- An experienced Parts Advisor with a previous working experience in a busy Parts Department.
- A strong Communicator who is used to dealing with both Trade Customers and the General Public
- Have the ability to provide an excellent level of customer service
- Experience in using Motor Trade Parts Systems is essential
- As a Parts Advisor for John Banks Group, you will be vital to the business’s success, supplying both Trade and Retail Customers with parts.
- You will be required to serve on both the Front and Back counters serving both Retail customers and the workshop.
The salary for this Parts Advisor position is up to £25,000 if you have experience dealing with Warranty as well as parts, starting salary £21,000.00
If you are interested in this role or any others within the East Anglia Region please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.