£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: £40,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday Only
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent (Company are open to an initial 6 month contract if preferred).
Exciting position where you will be given full autonomy to implement your own ideas and strategies to the business.
Our client is an Independent Garage that continues to expand and evolve along with excellent support of it employees and customers alike.
They are actively looking to hire an experienced Workshop Manager whom has a professional track record in the role within the motor trade but can also bring the company a fresh and exciting approach.
Responsibilities of this Workshop Manager / Garge Manager will include:
- Lead the aftersales department in a clear, considered and appropriate manner and build an accountable and progressive business unit.
- Analyse the vast array of data available, to make swift, decisive and effective decisions to change the direction of, or an operation within, your department, for the benefit of delivering an outstanding result.
- Ensure all employees are set clear objectives.
- Encourage the effective and accurate usage, and compliance with, all systems and processes.
- Ensure that all reporting information is compiled in an accurate and timely manner.
- Encourage and maintain a culture of customer service excellence.
- Implement proven processes to improve bottom line profit.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation. Previous relevant experience is essential, as is a positive outlook and an excellent work ethic.
If this Workshop Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Weymouth please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.