£27500 per annum
30 days ago
- Basic salary of £27,500
- Well established commercial dealership
- The ideal candidate will be very experienced
We are recruiting on behalf of our Automotive Dealership client for a LCV Technician / Van Technician.
As a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our client, you will be required to service and repair Light Commercial Vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring they are fixed to the high standards as dictated by our client.
Responsibilities of a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our Client
- General Servicing
- Repair of Vehicle Defects
- MOT preparation and repair work
- Vehicle Inspection
- Completion of associated paperwork
Diagnostics Van Technician / LCV Technician person specification
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as an LCV Technician / Van Technician
- Working experience within a commercial main dealership
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of current repair methods
- Driving licence is essential
- MOT Tester desirable but not essential
If this Van Technician / LCV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Liverpool area please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today.