£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Excellent opportunity to work for a busy workshop.
- Location:- Leeds
- Salary:- £23,000 - £28,000 OTE
- 40 hour week, Saturdays on a rota basis
My client is looking for an experienced level 3 vehicle technician, to join their busy and expanding workshop
Working for a Main Dealer you must have experience of working within the automotive sector and completing repairs, servicing and general maintenance on vehicles.
You must have experience of working within the automotive industry, ideally you will hold an NVQ level 3 as minimum.
Day to day duties to include;
- Repair and service vehicles
- Complete diagnostic checks
- Inspecting for wear and tears/general faults
- Completing work to DVSA standards
- Provide excellent customer service
To be considered for this position you must hold an NVQ level 3 in automotive repairs, a MOT license would be favourable but not essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leeds please contact Helen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.