£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Based in Romford
- Basic Salary up to £35,000 + Bonus and Overtime
- Monday to Friday only
Our client an established Accident Repair Group in Romford are looking for an experienced Bodyshop Controller to take charge of their team of highly skilled professionals.
The bodyshop are fully equipped with the latest equipment and tooling which meets manufacturers standards with a highly skilled work force.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Bodyshop Controller.
- Workshop Controller in a Bodyshop Environment is essential
- Experience of Managing a Large of team.
- You will be in charge of the day to day running of the Bodyshop and working as a team.
- Be able to provide exceptional quality customer service, good all round technical knowledge to add value to the existing team.
Our client is offering the successful Panel Beater
- Up to £35,000 basic + Bonus and Overtime
- Opportunity for further progression within the group
- No weekends!
If you are interested in this Bodyshop Controller vacancy in Romfrd or would like to find out about other motor trade jobs in South London or Surrey, please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.