£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Franchised Main Dealer
- Working hours are Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.45pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.15 am – 12.45pm.
- Further Brand Training
We are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic with a stable work history.
This is a great opportunity to work within a main dealer garage / workshop with a great reputation with both customers and employees.
The Vehicle Technician will be required to:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in East London and Essex, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs