£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking an Assistant Service Manager to join our Client's well-established Main Dealer in the Stoke area.
Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, ensure that the workshop is effecient and profitable, whilst also keeping the front of house staff productive.
Our Client is offering the successful Assistant Service Manager:
- A competitive Basic Salary (dependent on experience) and Bonus
- Previous Experience overseeing a busy workshop (WC preferably) is essential to be considered
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
Duties of an Assistant Service Manager with our Client
- Assisting the management of a Service Team of both Vehicle Mechanics and Service Advisors
- Ensuring an efficient, productive and profitable department
- Ensuring all servicing requirements are carried out correctly and efficiently to guarantee customer satisfaction
What our Client expects of their Assistant Service Manager
- Previous experience within a Senior Service or WC role
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motor Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Service Advisor/Workshop Controller to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!