£33500 per annum
29 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,800 plus performance based bonus.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 – 4.
Our client, a Fleet Maintenance Business in Carlisle, is seeking an experienced Commercial Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You must be qualified to a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- You must be capable of a completing a full range of jobs to a high standard.
- Applicants are ideally sought from HGV Technicians or Plant Mechanics to cover the demand. Experienced Car or LCV Technicians are also encouraged to apply.
- Your daily work will include scheduled upkeep and servicing of fleet vehicles as well as emergency repair and maintenance, on vehicles ranging from cars, SUVs, pick-up trucks, small and large vans up to Trucks including trailer attachments.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £30,800 depending on your experience. This is supplemented by a performance based bonus scheme which could take your earnings to £33,500.
- Friendly working hours of Monday to Friday, 8-4, giving you a great work to life balance.
- A modern and secure workshop that offers a friendly and professional working environment.
- The chance to join a strong employer and become part of a close-knit team.
If this Commercial Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carlisle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.