£25000 per annum
24 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.45pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.15 am – 12.45pm.
- Salary: up to £22,000 basic + overtime + bonus = OTE up to £25,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a keen and dedicated Level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician who wants to further their career towards becoming a Master Technician.
They are a family run Main Car Dealership and have a great reputation with both customers and employees.
Duties of the Vehicle Technician role will include:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
They heavily invest in the training of their Technicians and are looking for someone who is driven and wants to further develop their skills and knowledge and progress their career.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in East London and Essex, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs