£24000 per annum
28 days ago
- Up to £24,000 basic
- Plus: Company benefits
- Monday to Friday with potential for additional weekend working – 40 hours
- Must have Level 3 mechanical qualification (NVQ, City & Guilds or IMI equivalent)
Our Client is looking for a warranty claims specialist to join their growing team in the Bradford area. The candidate will be responsible for dealing with clients & customers over the phone assisting them with their warranty claims.
Responsibilities of a Warranty Claims Specialist within this business:
- Producing claims for work covered by Warranty by submission to the manufacturer
- Maintaining strong working relationships with Customers, Dealerships and Manufacturers
- Following up on warranty issues
- Answering Warranty related queries
As a claims Warranty Claims Specialist, you will need to have great mechanical knowledge to be able to help diagnose the vehicle fault over the phone.
To apply for this role please send your current CV outlining your qualifications and provide an up to date mobile number.
If this Warranty Claims Specialist Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bradford please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.