£40000 per annum
26 days ago
Vehicle Technician required in Woodford Green.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm / No Weekends Worked.
- Salary: £25-35,000 basic (depending on experience) p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our client has built their business on their excellent reputation for quality service for many years. As a family-run firm, they pride themselves on their honesty, excellent work done and good customer service provided.
Due to growth our automotive client is looking for a Qualified and Experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team. They need a Vehicle Technician whose experience and skill range is vast and able to complete any task set without supervision.
You’ll be responsible for the service, diagnosing, routine maintenance and preparation of vehicles ensuring all work is carried out to manufacturer standards: Identifying faults, computer diagnostics, servicing, keeping accurate records and meet demanding quality and safety standards.
The successful Vehicle Technician must:
- Demonstrate a high skill level ranging from basic servicing, cambelts and timing chain, diagnostics (able to fault find, know the fault and repair the problem) etc.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An keen eye for detail.
- Willing to take on additional training.
- Ability to work under pressure and under your own initiative.
- Good quality awareness and communication skills.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- A full Driving Licence.
- Your own set of Tools.
Company Benefits within this Vehicle Technician role:
- 28 days holiday allowance, inc Bank holidays.
- Bosch Accreditation Training Programme.
- Competitive bonus scheme.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Tool insurance.
- ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme.
- Used car purchase scheme.
- Mot Training programme, dependent on qualifications.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in East London and Essex, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs.