£19000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, 8am to 4pm Friday. Saturdays on a rota basis
- Salary: Competitive, depending on experience plus overtime
- Permanent Position
Out client is currently looking for a Parts & Showroom Salesperson to assist with their retail sales at their Framlingham branch, based in Suffolk.
Role Purpose: Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day retail sales within the showroom which will include Parts, Hardware, Clothing and Groundcare machinery sales. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company either face to face or over the telephone.
Essential Skills/Experience for the Parts / Showroom Sales Person to be successful will inlcude:
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and fax
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience (desirable)
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Sales experience and/or knowledge or groundcare and agricultural machinery (desirable)
- Full driving licence
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Motivated by sales and targets
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Able to use own initiative
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
Benefits as a Parts & Showroom Salesperson:
- 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
If this Parts & Showroom Salesperson role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Framlingham, please contact Danielle Axtell Carty at Perfect Placement.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.