£50000 per annum
28 days ago
- Based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Salary - HIGHLY COMPETITIVE - OPEN TO DISCUSSION
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm + Saturday Morning Rota
Our client is looking to recruit Restoration Technicians to join its current workforce, applicants must be experienced within a workshop / race preparation environment (minimum 3 – 5 year’s experience) and ideally have worked around / within the classic car / race preparation industry.
The successful applicant will have a strong work ethic, work well within a team environment and have a willingness to learn. The position will report into the Workshop Manager / Workshop & Bodyshop Controller.
The key skills and attributes for this position is as follows:
- Flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Can work well under pressure
- Comfortable with electrics
Key areas of responsibilities will include:
- General maintenance and servicing
- Preparation of classic cars for racing and concours events
- Restoration of classic cars, predominantly brand focused
- Electrical work including Fuel Injection
The position will require the successful candidate to have experience, candidates without relevant experience will not be successful and should not apply.
Hours of work are: 8am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday and two Saturdays a month, working on average 47.5 hours per week.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!