£33800 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £29K depending on experience
- Bonus: £3,600 or £4,800 per annum
- Plus Company Benefits
Hours of work for this Master Technician role are are Monday - Thursday 08.30 to 17.00 and Friday 08.30 to 16.00. Saturday’s 08.30 to 12.30 on an alternate basis.
Aftersales departments remain closed on Saturdays due to the current Covid-19 situation.
Saturday’s when worked are paid as time plus half in addition the above salary stated.
Our client, a main dealership in the Wakefield are have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Master Technician to join their expanding team.
Duties of Master Technician:
- Leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Warranty work to manufacture standard
- Diagnostic Work
- Servicing and Maintenance
- Experience working as a Master Technician
- Qualified Master Technician
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If this Master Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wakefield please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.