£36200 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Weekly Rotating Shifts – 6.00am-2.00pm & 2.00pm-10.00pm.
- Hourly Rate: Up to £15.50
- Late Shift Allowance: £15 per shift.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent,
Our Client is seeking a fully qualified HGV Mechanic/Technician to join their successful team based in Nuneaton.
Duties / Responsibilities as a HGV Technician:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
HGV Technician Requirements:
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Be highly skilled and competent at carrying out HGV repairs without support.
- HGV Licence would be an advantage.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative. For your hard work they will provide a competitive salary, pension scheme and various training courses.
Motor Trade experience as an HGV Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nuneaton please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.