£34400 per annum
27 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 40 hours / Saturday mornings worked.
- Salary: Up to £16 per hour dependent on experience.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within our motor trade clients business for a qualified and experienced Panel Beater to join their busy Bodyshop.
The successful candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, on their own initiative and be capable of producing a high standard of automotive panel workmanship.
What our clients are looking for in their new Panel Beater:
- Completing own Panel work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Knowledge and experience of using a JIG system.
This is a great opportunity to join this well established and progressive automotive company.
If your time has come, you have drive, ability and the desire to be an important and key part of this well rewarded team.
Motor trade experience is essential to the role.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Danielle Axtell-Carty at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.