£25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client a well-established Engineering & Manufacturing company in Norfolk is looking for an experienced CNC Punch Press Setter/Operator.
Our client can offer the successful candidate:
A very competitive salary DOE
Plus optional overtime
Excellent career development
Hours of Work:- Monday to Thursdays:- 08:00 to 16:30, with an earlier finish on Fridays
The Main role and responsibilities of this position include:-
- Good working knowledge and experience of working with CNC Punch Presses, including setting and operating, with references to support this.
- Work to and understand Engineering drawings and tolerances
- Inspect and Sign off Parts throughout production runs.
- Problem solving and maintenance of CNC Punch Presses
- Good working knowledge and experience of programming CNC Punch Presses.
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Fork Lift/Counterbalance/Stacker Truck License's
- Experience with other sheet Metal Processes.
This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.