£28000 per annum
28 days ago
- Basic salary is depending on experience and skillset, £23,000 - £28,000.
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm; Saturday morning rota.
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced workshop where no 2 days are the same and you work on a range of brands!
My client is a reputable used car dealer group and due to high demand are looking to recruit a highly skilled Vehicle Technician who preferably also has a valid MOT licence.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester will include;
- Vehicle maintenance and repair on a broad range of manufacturers and respective models.
- Prepping vehicles for sale
- MOT's and subsequent MOT repairs
- Working to an extremely high standard, focusing on first time fixes
- Keeping the workspace tidy and safe
- Contributing towards the success of the department by having a flexible approach to every job
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.