£30576 per annum
22 days ago
- Hours: Day Shifts.
- Hourly Rate: £11-14 per hour (depending on experience).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client a commercial service and repair centre is actively seeking a qualified and experience HGV Technician to join their busy team in Peterborough.
Responsibilities as a HGV Technician
- HGV maintenance and repair.
- Fault diagnosis and Road test vehicles.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs.
- Ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to vehicles.
- Comply with the company time recording procedures and complete job card write ups accurately.
- Ensure workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained.
- Observe Health & Safety regulations at all times.
They will provide a competitive overall salary, pension scheme and training courses. The position is for day shifts between the hours of 6.00am and 4.30pm.
HGV Class 1 or 2 driving licence desirable but not essential – Full driving licence essential.
Motor Trade HGV Technician experience is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Peterborough please contact Danielle Axtell Carty at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs