£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hours) (Saturday mornings as optional overtime)
- Salary: £25-30,000 basic (depending on experience) p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our client, an independent garage in the South Leicester area who offer over 20 years of quality services with the latest equipment and the highest standard of training are looking for an experienced Level 3 Technician / MOT Tester to complement their successful team.
The Vehicle Technician will be required but not limited to:
- Service and repair a variety of vehicles.
- Have the ability to work on cambelts and clutches.
- Have the ability to work both independently, as a team and efficiently.
- Go the extra mile when you feel it's needed even if not asked.
To be considered the Vehicle Technician will need:
- To be a minimum of Level 3 at MOT class 4 & 7 Qualified.
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years experience in the workshop.
- To hold a valid UK driving license.
- Have your own tools.
Have the ability to come in and assist with any help that may be needed by Technicians just starting their career. If this ticks a heap of boxes for you and you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then apply today!
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicester please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.