£65000 per annum
29 days ago
- Salary: £45,000 basic OTE £65,000 p.a.
- Hours of Work: Rota basis with 5 day one week, 6 day the next to include 1 day off in the week on alternate weeks.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a highly successful Franchise Dealer that operates in the Cambridgeshire area. They pride themselves at being a long-established organisation that has continued to expand and evolve.
Their Company ethos is in Progressive Leadership and Valuing Employees; as well providing a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support their team members in their personal career development.
They are actively seeking an integral member of the senior management Team, Head of Sales, to join their successful motor trade Company.
Responsibilities as Head of Sales will include:
- Provide the best service in every customer interaction; ensuring that every sales inquiry is dealt with appropriately by your team, and in a manner that focuses on the Company’s sales process.
- Effectively managing the resources at your disposal to achieve the required business objectives, including: sales volumes, profitability, employee satisfaction, customer satisfaction, loyalty levels and others, and to reconsider and redirect strategy in light of any of these objectives not being achieved.
- Analysing the vast array of data available, to make swift, decisive and effective decisions to change the direction of, or an operation within, your department, for the benefit of delivering an outstanding result.
- Ensuring that all employees have clear objectives that are intrinsically linked to those of the wider department and business.
- Maintaining a consultative and supporting working environment for employees within your business area.
- An extensive and recent professional track record in a senior sales managerial position from within a franchise dealer required.
- Good communication and customer facing skills required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Full UK driving licence required.
If you feel you have the right attributes, experience and skill set for the role and are looking to work for a forward thinking progressive Company then apply now!!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Head of Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Head of Sales.