£38000 per annum
2 months ago
- Salary: £28-32,000 basic / OTE £34-38,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30-17:00 + Saturday (1 in 3) - 08:30-13:00. Contract:
- Full Time, Permanent
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Diagnostic Technician to join our Main Dealer client’s motor trade workshop in Northampton.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing, and have a good understanding of diagnostics and electronics.
As the succesful Diagnostic Vehicle Technician, you must be able to:
- Hybrid trained - any HVT courses and qualifications would be an advantage.
- Complete Wiring faults on can-network – repair or delegate jobs accordingly.
- Knowledge and use of Diagnostic system as 60-70% of this work is diagnostic.
- Produce high quality of work in a busy environment.
- Be motivated through set targets.
- Show flexibility according to the needs of your team.
- You must hold a full clean driving license, be qualified to Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics and have a proven track record of success within a Main Car Dealership workshop.
As well as being a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
Our client offers an excellent package of benefits and a high standard working environment with the latest diagnostic equipment.
Main Dealer Motor Trade experience as a Diagnostic Vehicle Technician is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.