£45000 per annum
29 days ago
Competitive basic salary, OTE up to £45,000 depending on experience and Company Car
My client is a large well established dealership in the Taunton area and they are currently looking for a proven, experienced Service/Aftersales Manager.
You will be responsible for managing and motivating a stable long serving team
The main duties of the role are
- Take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
- Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- Make sure there is a safe working environment which is maintained
- Monitor colleague performance
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within the role, ideally with Franchise experience in the Motor Industry. You must be committed to achieving excellence. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency. You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives. You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team. You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
If you are successful you can look forward to a range of benefits including, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Group rewards, pension scheme, colleague purchase scheme and Preferential service rates. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Taunton please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.