£24000 per annum
27 days ago
- Up to £24,000 depending on experience
- 5 day working week
Our client requires an experienced Used Car Sales Administrator for a successful family owned business in Croydon
You will have a smart and professional demeanour with good customer service skills but more importantly, the ability to work well as part of a team and support the team.
Motor trade experience is essential for this role.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities
- Customer aftersales process - Handling Finance company Payouts, Proofs and Finance documents
- Registering used cars to customers, handling settlements and used car sales
- Arranging handover collection days and handover deliveries
- Ensuring 100% Handover pack compliance in relation to checklists
- Ensuring 100% Buying pack compliance in relation to car buying checklists
- Assisting with car purchasing - customer buying collections
- General day to day running of used cars
- Greeting customers with sales staff and making coffee’s for visiting customers
Skills & Expertise
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility in hours when required for overtime during busy periods
- Self-driven and the ability to work on own your initiative with minimal supervision
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Sales Admin Job has interested you or you would like to know about any other Automotive Jobs in the Surrey Area please get in touch with Annalise today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.