£24000 per annum
24 days ago
We are seeking a Service Administrator to join our Client's well-established Commercial Main Dealer in the Cornwall area.
They are looking for an experienced Service Administrator to join their team providing excellent customer services based in the Front Reception, meeting and greeting customers in person and on the phone!
Our Client is offering the successful Service Administrator:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £24,000
- 45 hours a week, Monday to Friday 07:30-16:00 with 1 in 3 Saturdays 08:00-13:00
Duties of a Service Administrator with our Client:
- Booking customers in the diary and manage the front desk reception area
- Meeting and greeting customers in person and on the phone
- Liaise with the workshop controller
- Follow company procedure
- Paper work processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Service Administrator:
- Previous experience within a Service role (Commercial or Car)
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.