£25200 per annum
01865 950 818
26 days ago
We are in search of an Assistant Parts Manager to join our Clients Volume Main Dealership in the Oxford area.
Our Client is looking for an Experienced Parts Person to assist in running their busy Parts department
In this role you would be expected to take on responsibility of running the busy department in the managers absence, providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Assistant Parts Manager
- A Basic Salary of £24,000
- Up to £25,200 OTE
- Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Saturdays AM Rota
- Great Company Benefits
- Good Long Term Career Prospects
Duties of an Assistant Parts Manager
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts
- To be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction and dealership CXI rating
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that Health and Safety and COSHH requirements are adhered to all times
What our Client expects of their Assistant Parts Manager
- Proactive approach in maintaining customer standards
- Good telephone manner
- Strong Organisational and administration skills
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Opportunity, or others we have in the Oxfordshire area, please do not hesitate to contact Oliver at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.