£35000 per annum
24 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm / No Weekends Worked.
- Salary: £25-30,000 basic + bonus = OTE £30-35,000 p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our automotive client is an Independent Garage which always aims to deliver quality workmanship using the latest trade practices. They have an experienced team of technicians who undergo advanced training with the latest trade technology and are looking to hire an additional Vehicle Technician for their friendly workshop team who work on iPad’s and using dealer tools and equipment.
Candidate Requirements for this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- Full Vehicle Technician apprenticeship competed - able to produce certificates
- A minimum of 4 years’ time served post apprenticeship.
- Qualified MOT Tester class 4 & 7 (recently tested).
- Ideally come from an Independent Garage or Main Car Dealership background.
Able to complete:
- Servicing, basic fault finding, cambelts and clutch repair and replacement as well as MOT's.
- Able to demonstrate good diagnostic skills.
- Able to take an engine apart and put it back together.
If you are looking for a great company to work for with a modern working environment and a competitive salary then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.