£29000 per annum
18 days ago
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our Client’s well-established Repair Centre in the Farnham area.
Our Client is part of a Family Owned Garage Group with multiple Centre's across the South East of England. The opportunity to further progress your learning and development is huge.
Our client prides itself on an honest sales and customer retention and positions itself away from the fast-fit centre's and their hard sell.
Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £26,000 with the opportunity to earn bonus on top taking earnings to a potential £30,000
- Opportunity to imprint your own ideas on a successful business
- A close-knit family friendly working environment
- Industry leading professional development
- 42.5 hour working week Monday to Friday, Saturdays overtime 1 in 2
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- Booking customers in the diary
- To match and exceed monthly sales targets
- Paper work processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Workshop loading, looking after a team of Technicians and allocating work!
What our Client expects of their Service Advisor
- Previous experience within a Front Of House Service role (Garage or Dealership)
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a hungry Service Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement today.